Gearfire is a growing SaaS company whose innovative products give our customers the ability to sell online and manage their retail locations.
We're looking for individuals to join our customer service team. Attendance and attitude are key. We’re looking for dependable, positive thinking team players with customer service or office experience. Starting pay is based on experience in a similar customer service environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Build strong client relationships
- Train customers on our products and services
- Demonstrate techniques to boost sales volume and drive web traffic
- Troubleshoot problems and answer client questions with professionalism
- Manage daily activities to maintain a high productivity level
- Document daily activities in CRM
- Maintain ongoing communication with management and sales staff
The qualities you'll need:
- Team-oriented individuals with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and be proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Confident, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office, internet and social media
We pay base pay plus commissions and bonuses
Check us out at www.GoGearfire.com.
We are an E-Verify employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- No travel
- Are you willing to undergo a criminal background check in accordance with local laws and regulations?
- This position is located in our N. Scottsdale office. Are you able to commute daily to the office?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance