Gearfire Capital provides a consumer finance experience in the outdoor sports industry providing personal lending and servicing for a 2500+ client base.
Gearfire Capital is a newly formed Credit Union Servicing Organization (CUSO) located on Cape Cod, Ma. We are part of Gearfire, a tech company located in N. Scottsdale, AZ that sells online solutions to businesses in the outdoor sports industry. We also provide Retail Management Solutions through our sister company, RTG Holdings, based on Sauk Rapids, MN. Our retail management system suite of products is #1 in the industry.
The position, Executive Assistant, will be based in our Cape Cod office and provides excellent support to our outdoors sports retailers across the country. You will report directly to the Executive Director of Financing. The position is full-time and flexibility of hours may be offered.
What the job requires:
- Provide direct assistance to the Executive Director
- Professional interaction with all vendor and dealer relationships
- Accurately create reporting and account auditing directives
- Coordinate the function of all office matters
- Provide assistance and direction to the customer base
- Effective communication skills and problem solving a must
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client situations and maintain a professional and courteous demeanor while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Understand basic financing principles
- Knowledge of general financial reporting
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills to solve client related issues
- 1-2 years experience in customer servicing
- Consumer finance experience a plus
- Retail industry experience desirable