Gearfire is a growing SaaS company whose innovative products give our customers the ability to sell online and manage their retail locations. From eCommerce software to payment processing solutions, we are the one-stop-shop for the modern outdoor retailer.
We found success in helping small businesses succeed and are proud to have been awarded for being a top eCommerce, point of sale, and payment processing solution provider, and are paving the way for retailers across the country with over $2B transactions processed in the last two years.
Gearfire was recently ranked 1,998 on the INC 5000 list and is looking forward to breaking into the INC 500 within the next couple years.
We are growing and looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help continue the mission of proudly serving small businesses across the country at over 4,500 and counting.
Join a growing technology team that helps to drive the growth and evolving technology needs of retailers. Contribute to the architecture, development, testing, debugging, and deployment of a distributed system with includes web services, API, and website applications. Learn from and teach your teammates in a collaborative work environment that requires innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
Education & Experience:
- We are looking for Software Engineers that are self-motivated with the right attitude and desire to continually grow while learning new and exciting technologies. We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements or their equivalent in a comparable technology:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in science, technology or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years developing using Microsoft .NET languages
- 0-3 years developing service-oriented architecture
- 0-3 years using SQL databases
- 0-3 years developing web applications; preferably in angular
- Cloud experience beneficial
- Ability to work in teams and solo environment
We use serverless technology based on various AWS technologies for distributed systems. This allows increased scalability and reduces DevOps while following a FaaS model. We follow a microservice design pattern with message distribution based on AWS SNS.
- Angular 11
- Protractor, Karma, Jasmine Testing Frameworks
- Bootstrap 4
- Angular Material Design
- AWS Serverless technology
- Web API
- AWS Lambda using .NET Core 3.1
- AWS SNS
- AWS SQS
- Cloud Formation
- Data Persistence
- AWS Dynamo DB and DAX (DynamoDB Low-Level API Connector)
- AWS Serverless Aurora running Postgres Engine (EF Core Connector)