Gearfire is a tech company located in N. Scottsdale, AZ that sells online solutions to businesses in the outdoor sports industry. We also provide Retail Management System Solutions to the firearms industry through our sister company, RTG Holdings, based in Sauk Rapids, MN. RTG specializes in streamlining business processes, handling complex firearms transactions with ease and connecting the retailer to eCommerce solutions. Our retail management system suite of products is #1 in the industry.
The position, based in our Scottsdale office, will provide excellent technical support to firearms retailers across the country. The position is full time but some evening or weekend hours may be necessary. Ability to be flexible with your hours and switch with other employees is a necessity. We all help cover for each other!
What the job requires:
- Accurately document descriptions of all problem descriptions and their resolution in the CRM and submit technical articles to the centralized knowledge base
- Manage and resolve multiple customer cases in a highly demanding environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of customer issues to include; routing, prioritizing, troubleshooting to resolution and ensure that the appropriate documentation is completed after each incident
- Escalate complex problems in a timely manner
- Receive and eventually develop peer-to-peer training in all appropriate products as well as the specific ways they are integrated into larger networks and complex solutions
- Work in collaboration with members of the wider support team to share information between one another.
- Install and support newly developed programs retailer databases and train retailers as needed
Knowledge and Experience we're looking for:
- Ability to effectively handle difficult customer situations and maintain a friendly demeanor while working in a fast-paced environment
- Understands basic financial principals
- Ability to work independently while working in a team environment
- Work remotely to solve all customer related issues
- Excellent communication skills
- A.A.S. in Computer Programming or Networking preferred
- 3 - 5 years of Technical Experience preferred especially supporting commercial software
- 1-3 years of previous help desk experience preferred
- Retail industry experience desirable
- Knowledge of PC’s, LANs and peripherals