Gearfire is a growing SaaS company whose innovative products give our customers the ability to sell online and manage their retail locations. From eCommerce software to payment processing solutions, Gearfire is the one-stop-shop for the modern outdoor retailer.
We found success in helping small businesses succeed. We are proud to have been awarded for being a top eCommerce, point of sale, and payment processing solution provider, and are paving the way for retailers across the country with over $2B worth of transactions processed in the last two years.
We are growing and looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help continue the mission of proudly serving small businesses across the country at over 4,500 and counting.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Proven experience with UX design and research with SaaS products.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Webflow, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like isa must.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular Material Design, Sass, Angular 2+, Typescript preferred.
- Ability to work with internal customers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD),planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s in web design, UX or similar field.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the Product Managements product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stake holders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.